Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My other passion

Cover Photo
Dance it is  my other passion besides writing and music which are the greatest things in the world I feel. All due to the fact that they are the few things in this world that can magically invoke emotions of the body, mind, and soul. By the way That^ is me i did a little photo shop to make it cool but that is me dancing by in my hometown of Bellmore, N.Y. But dance is no longer just a thing i do to pass time and work out, no like writing and music it is apart of me it is my own bit of soul on display like a prized deer head or the trophy that glistens with the shine of pride and victory. As i stated before my other passion is music and on of my favorite songs to sing is iris by the goo goo dolls. so if you wanna find out more about me you will just have to keep reading and waiting for me to post but ill leave you with a treat till next time this is Mr. Brendan Hussey signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment